Monday, January 4, 2010

4 Jan: #4Bridge Building Activity - Debrief (II) Personal Reflection

How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge building project?

I feel that it was a memorable experience, working in a team on the first day of school with unfamiliar team mates and getting to know each other better through this activity.

What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?

I think that I had basically spoken with most of them and we did interact quite well, though one of my team member was quiet.

What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what would you have done differently in future group activities?

I think that I am too self-centered and I should let other people have the chance to participate in every activity to play a part in the activity.

Did you experience any fear(s), discomfort(s) and apprehension(s) working with this team? Why?
How do you overcome them?

I felt a little bit of discomfort working with people as some of them are quiet that makes me worried that they don't like the way I'm leading this activity, the way I am assigning work to each of them. Some of them are out going which makes me feel at ease. I did feel a bit of apprehension, that some of them will start hating me as first impression matters the most. I do hope some of them will speak up more to express idea. The idea of Group Work is for everyone to contribute ideas and do all we can to improve our result of this particular activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment