Friday, January 1, 2010

My experience in creating this blog.

I had made a blog before, but I did not update it frequently and in the end i canceled it. So when i started making this blog, I wanted to focus my attention into updating my blog. I wanted it to look great. So after i made this blog, the first thing i did was go to look for a suitable blog skin. I spent quite a while racking my brains and trying to find the best blog skin i could find. It was then I gave up in finding. I viewed other peer's blog and saw they all had chose a blog skin! I felt left out not having one so i went to find one. But i could not find where to get the template for the particular blog skin i wanted. I tried for about half an hour. Then the computer started hanging. I quickly closed down all related sites and decided to leave it alone till another time. It was a nice experience and I think I like it just the way it is. Till I change my mind in changing the background again... cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment