Monday, January 4, 2010

5 Jan #2 Team Building Challenge - Debrief (II) Personl Relflection

What do you understand about the school value "Forging Excellence"?

I think that it is a good value as we should always strive for excellence no matter what we do and what matters.

What are the strengths that you think you possessed which can help you to achieve excellence?

I think that i possess leadership to help me to achieve my full potential and to do my best in other things.

What other attributes and attitudes do you think you should cultivate to excel in the things you do?

I think that i should try not to be so self-centered and try to involve my team members more than usual.

How can you contribute to help your class succeed?

I hope that I can contribute by helping out in resources and putting/contributing ideas to improve the project, and hence getting a better result that we could actually have.

No comments:

Post a Comment